Classes Postponed Apr. 8 - 21

Covid is surging in ON, but more importantly here in Kingston as well. In the last 24h alone there have been >200 PCR proven Covid cases, and waste water analysis estimates that there are ~6000 cases/day.

Given it is better to be proactive than reactive, I will be cancelling all classes for the next two weeks (Apr. 8, 10, 15, and 17). After that, we'll reassess.

I will be posting short workout / homework in the FaceBook group during this time. If people are interested, and do not use FB, I can send these out via the club e-mail as well. In the meantime, everyone please stay safe, mask, get vaccinated/boosted if you can, and hopefully we will be back to practice in two weeks.